The life of being single
Saturday, November 28, 2015 @ 4:32 AM | 0 comment(s)
"Status" has been a great big deal in the society today. It frustrates me to be reminded that I should be in a relationship, being singled out when lovebirds share their own moments.... and goodness help me, when a guy picks up on me and make me as a target.

I mean, you know trying to check if I fell for it, but heck no. I deserve to be respected not to be ridiculed as "desperate".


anyways...


Defining the life of being single is:

- pigging out
- doesn't care about fashion
- travels a lot
- going out with friends
- alone with internet

also, see this video by Lloyd Café Cadena.

LC-Learns #18- Single, Single Never Double


but seriously, it depends on how a person perceives life and enjoy it. I'm still under construction and that means taking care of myself (weh?) , be with my family, being comfortable in my skin. Just like any other young celebrity "I'll focus on my career first" and blah blah blah.


but let me share to you my life as a single person:

- Spending hours with myself in any of my favorite coffee shops.
- Party with friends and talk about life
- Watching the best movies alone
- Reading
- Working hard for my future and reaching my goals.
- Walking and taking pictures

and the list goes on and on...

They say it's boring, but no it's not! and when the right time comes, I'll share with you the life of being in a relationship. ;)





Post a Comment