I'll never forget..
Wednesday, February 3, 2016 @ 6:09 AM | 0 comment(s)
Another year has passed, a new chapter to begin. There are things that I will never forget, things that will always keep in my heart. 

I'll never forget the day when I decided to live independently. I was happy, I was excited. I felt like a bird free from it's cage. I fly, I went everywhere I wanted. I felt like a real adult with responsibilities. I mingled with my friends and formed new acquaintances. I'll never forget the times when I go to the mall and bought something for myself with my hard earned money. 

I'll never forget the days when I share and poured my heart in working. When my passion for the art grew, and not only that, I've met the people who helped me developed it. I pushed my limits, discovered my abilities and be optimistic. Although it never lasted, but the experience changed me. 

I'll never forget the people I met along the way. Mentors became my friends, random people become acquaintances. I met people who taught and guided me to the real world. We shared funny stories and bonded through going places we wanted to go. 

I'll never forget the times that I cried because of failure. It made me strong and fight in order to reach my dreams. Also to prove them that I'm not just a nobody, but someone who struggles to become someone who is successful. 

I'll never forget the feeling of being inspired. My past forgotten, painful memories long gone. I decided to change my disposition and somehow it showed: the way I dress, the way I groom, and held myself. It was a far cry of who I was before.


I will never forget these, for what happened changed me into a whole new person. No matter how much painful it is to let go of my past self, maybe this is for the best. I'm hoping for more wonderful memories this year and the next to come. 


Post a Comment